The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge Central

Mainstream Urban Online Community. Professional Networking, Book Club, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Foodie Central, and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Haves & Have Nots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaasy

Jaasy

The Haves & Have Nots Empty
PostSubject: The Haves & Have Nots   The Haves & Have Nots Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 12:46 pm

So David and the ADA had a fling! LOL
Equal mud slinging, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The Haves & Have Nots   The Haves & Have Nots Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 6:30 am

Okay...Candace can't even kill nobody right. I like War...but he gonna jam Candace up. And Q's ghetto sister....OMG I love her! She's like a lil Chihuahua.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: The Haves & Have Nots   The Haves & Have Nots Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 11:53 am

Everything is hanging by a thread now! Guess they will be in jail all season too!

I don't think things will start poppin' again until they get out of jail. I want Wyatt thrown out the house! And for sure, Celine will show back up!
Back to top Go down
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: The Haves & Have Nots   The Haves & Have Nots Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 5:24 am

So is Mama Rose the woman who kidnapped Candy for OMG...see I can't remember John Schneider's name...oh well.

I see Jeffrey just sick of every damn body and I don't blame him.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: The Haves & Have Nots   The Haves & Have Nots Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Yeah, Mama Rose is the one Jim called to kidnapp Candace...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haves & Have Nots   The Haves & Have Nots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Haves & Have Nots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge Central :: Sports & Entertaiment :: What's on TV?-
Jump to: