The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge Central

Mainstream Urban Online Community. Professional Networking, Book Club, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Foodie Central, and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bachelor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

The Bachelor  Empty
PostSubject: The Bachelor    The Bachelor  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Yes, I have been sucked into this effery and I kinda like it. Lol
Tonight's episode....man oh man things could have gone in an entirely different direction with Jubilee and the other girls had Jubilee been in another mindset. How dare they try and gang up on her like that. I don't blame her for not wanting go dis c us her date or relationship with Ben. Eff them! Hold it together Jubes. I think Ben kinda likes you.
Back to top Go down
https://tlcforever.forumotion.com
Jaasy

Jaasy

The Bachelor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor    The Bachelor  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Oh no! Not you too! lmao

I refuse to watch it. I heard them talking about it on the view about how this show could be on for 10 years or so and not have a bachelor of "color"!
Back to top Go down

The Bachelor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge Central :: Sports & Entertaiment :: What's on TV?-
Jump to: