The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge Central

Mainstream Urban Online Community. Professional Networking, Book Club, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Foodie Central, and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn

Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that. Empty
PostSubject: Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that.   Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:25 pm

It's gonna be on the History Channel. I think it starts around Memorial Day. Laurence Fishburne is Alex Haley. Forrest Whitaker is Fiddler....Anika Noni Rose I think is Kizzy...ionno. Anyway, we'll see how this plays out.
Back to top Go down
LA

PostSubject: Re: Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that.   Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:19 pm

I don't know if I'm going to watch this. I might, but really, I'm over all these remakes. Some should just be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that.   Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 6:48 pm

I guess these are "roots" of another family! They can't changed what's already been told, unless they are saying it didn't happen that way! :ionno:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that.   Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roots is being redone...I don't know if I can take that.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge Central :: Sports & Entertaiment :: What's on TV?-
Jump to: