The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge Central

Mainstream Urban Online Community. Professional Networking, Book Club, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Foodie Central, and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Idol Top 24, So Far...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaasy

Jaasy

American Idol Top 24, So Far... Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 5:47 pm

The top 24, as far as I can tel, includes two of us, one male and one female. What are the odds that one of us makes it to the top 12?

I am so glad this is the last season this show is on...

And that last female made it by the skin of her teeth...

I can't stand that Connick, Jr, he is so arrogant! I think he sees himself as a Samuel Cowell wannabe!
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:19 pm

Lol....Yeah Harry can be hard to take sometimes.

But from what I've seen so far, they have chosen some pretty good voices.
Back to top Go down
https://tlcforever.forumotion.com
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:04 pm

I watched 'hit & miss' up to this point! Going to pay more attention from now on, I think.

Still can't stand JLo. Keith is sorta the go along guy, they could have left Harry under that rock where they found him...
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:10 am

Lol @Jaasy Mama ain't havin' it! Meanies!!!

I thimk they all work well together. You got the sweet, the question, and the gut check. I think the judges are helping them develop a thick skin for a very tough industry.

Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:12 am

Good voices.... This final season that is. Them kids have really good voices.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:17 pm

I'd like to see it go out on a good note. The last few seasons, I don't even remember who won!
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Me neither. I still think there should be a show like AI on....maybe with some tweeks....because it is an exciting way to showcase talent.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:43 pm

The Voice is good. Do you watch that one?
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:49 pm

I only watch it when I remember to. Yeah I like it.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:25 pm

AI is almost down to call in voting. It will be interesting to see who wins this last one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol Top 24, So Far...   American Idol Top 24, So Far... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol Top 24, So Far...
Page 1 of 1