The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge Central

Mainstream Urban Online Community. Professional Networking, Book Club, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Foodie Central, and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you following the race for the White House.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

Are you following the race for the White House. Empty
PostSubject: Are you following the race for the White House.   Are you following the race for the White House. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:07 pm

I honestly don't know who I'm going to vote for between Hills and Bernie.

Back to top Go down
https://tlcforever.forumotion.com
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: Are you following the race for the White House.   Are you following the race for the White House. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 1:02 pm

I don't know either MsZ! This race has turned out to be so different from the last two...
Back to top Go down
LA

PostSubject: Re: Are you following the race for the White House.   Are you following the race for the White House. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 3:15 pm

I really don't know that much about Bernie and Hillary is so uninspiring.
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: Are you following the race for the White House.   Are you following the race for the White House. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:32 pm

Right @ L.A. & Jaasy. I think that Hillary may have missed out. Something about her just seem so dishonest.
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: Are you following the race for the White House.   Are you following the race for the White House. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:41 pm

And Jaasy, yes, she is very boring to me too. I wish we had more to choose from. But I guess just as long as none of those republicans get in, especially not that loud mouth buffoon Trump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you following the race for the White House.   Are you following the race for the White House. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you following the race for the White House.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge Central :: General Discussions :: What's Good?-
Jump to: