The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge Central

Mainstream Urban Online Community. Professional Networking, Book Club, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Foodie Central, and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn

Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right? Empty
PostSubject: Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right?   Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 5:12 am

The show is good! It's about some Tennessee mountain folks....brewing their own liquor, living their lives on this mountain that the government wants for coal production.

And they just have a crazy way of doing things....they have this young guy who has a crush on this black girl who works at the local Wal-Mart type store, where they go when they need things...and they just take shyt. Anyway back to this budding romance....this is not gonna end good. They don't like other white folks....they are certainly not gonna like one of their own messing round with this black girl. Those characters are sweet and I'm already getting sad...I see this isn't gonna go well.

The main character....wants to be leader of the clan and that's what they call themselves...but his mama still living. She is in a wheelchair and he thinks she can't rule. That's not gonna end well.

There's this cousin who has lived out in the world...he's back and they don't trust him. They locked him in a cage for 6 months...wtf?

And then there's the local sheriff who has some connection to the clan, but I can't figure that out. He has told the government and coal folks that they don't wanna eff with them mountain people.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right?   Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:38 pm

I will look it up.
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right?   Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Lynn, I recorded this series but haven't watched it yet. Just from the previews I thought it would be something I'd like to see.
Back to top Go down
https://tlcforever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right?   Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outsiders on WGN....that's a Chicago station right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge Central :: Sports & Entertaiment :: What's on TV?-
Jump to: