The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge Central

Mainstream Urban Online Community. Professional Networking, Book Club, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Foodie Central, and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's up for the weekend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

What's up for the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: What's up for the weekend?   What's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Me...I'm going to do a little work and hopefully (fingers crossed) I can get some much needed rest.
Back to top Go down
https://tlcforever.forumotion.com
LA

PostSubject: Re: What's up for the weekend?   What's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 5:17 pm

I have been semi-lazy the past few days. Recovering from my FL trip I guess. I have a lot of studying to do so I'll be reading and working on assignments most of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: What's up for the weekend?   What's up for the weekend? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Not a lot going on for me. Just trying to finish up my taxes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's up for the weekend?   What's up for the weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up for the weekend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge Central :: General Discussions :: What's Good?-
Jump to: