The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge Central

Mainstream Urban Online Community. Professional Networking, Book Club, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Foodie Central, and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TLC Forever!

Go down 
+7
Emerald Sylvia
MiaDanielle03
MsEsquivel
Tloves
QTI
LA
msimples
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

TLC Forever! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TLC Forever!   TLC Forever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:08 pm

OMG LA! Are those the boys? Good grief they have gotten grown....so handsome! How old are they now?
Back to top Go down
https://tlcforever.forumotion.com
LA

PostSubject: Re: TLC Forever!   TLC Forever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 7:03 pm

They are 14 & 16 now. Both of the tower over me.
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: TLC Forever!   TLC Forever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Wow...time has just flown by. Such good-looking young men. Girls giving you the blues yet? Lol
Back to top Go down
https://tlcforever.forumotion.com
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: TLC Forever!   TLC Forever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 4:36 am

LA your little men have grown up! So handsome! Aww!
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: TLC Forever!   TLC Forever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Wow, LA! I was so surprised to see how grown and handsome they look! For some reason, I thought they were more than two years apart! You got lots of help around the house! LOL

Do they still like chocolate cake?
Back to top Go down
LA

PostSubject: Re: TLC Forever!   TLC Forever! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Thanks y'all!

MsE, no girl trouble yet, thank goodness. Although I have the boys in online school and as their learning coach I have a school account. I logged in one day and a young lady had sent me a webmail saying she was in one of Xavier's classes and asked if I could tell him hi. LOL

Jaasy, they are a mess. I still have to fuss to get them to do things around here but they do it. And yes, my youngest is still the cake lover. As a matter of fact he loves snacks period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLC Forever!   TLC Forever! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TLC Forever!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge Central :: General Discussions :: What's Good?-
Jump to: