The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Please login to continue to enjoy our wonderful community. If you're not a member yet, join us. It's free!
The Lounge Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lounge Central

Mainstream Urban Online Community. Professional Networking, Book Club, Entertainment, Sports, Health, Foodie Central, and more.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get reading y'all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

Let's get reading y'all Empty
PostSubject: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:40 am

This was a big part of our community. You can start listing your suggestions here.
Back to top Go down
https://tlcforever.forumotion.com
QTI

QTI

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:50 pm

What kind of book do you like to read?
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 3:42 pm

I am a huge fan of J. D. Robb's In Death books, waiting for the latest to drop at midnight! Brotherhood in Death!

Currently rereading a Prey series book by John Sandford, Mistress, Inc. by Nobia Bryant, and also a book Lynn recommended The Girl on the Train...
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 12:33 am

Well...I still enjoy my Civil War Era novels. Gretchen Craig has a wonderful series I just finished. Set in 1800's louisiana. Mark Edwards...just WOW! Look him up. Just downloaded Because She Loves Me. Suspense for yo...
Gosh, I love books.☺
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:00 am

I just added Because She Loves Me to my TBR list, it looks interesting...
Back to top Go down
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:58 am

MsEsquivel wrote:
Well...I still enjoy my Civil War Era novels. Gretchen Craig has a wonderful series I just finished. Set in 1800's louisiana. Mark Edwards...just WOW! Look him up. Just downloaded Because She Loves Me. Suspense for yo...
Gosh, I love books.☺

MsZ I love cowboy romance...LOL...

I'm reading Mistress, Inc. By Niobia Bryant....this is the 4th and those books are really good..LOL. There are five in the series.

And I'm reading John Sandford the Prey series.

And I'm reading cowboy romance Texas Triology. Very good.

I just finished two of Susan Straights book...they were very good...I stopped looking for stuff from her cause she hadn't really written anything in a long time...but I found two I missed.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Lynn, I'm half-way through Mistress, Inc. Is that woman crazy or what! smh
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Finished the book. Did you think the pastor wanted her before he bust in on her?
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:49 pm

Do you guys subscribe to Kindle Unlimited? You can read 300,000+ tites...10 at a time for $9.99 month. Of course I still buy a few too.

Lynn....Cowboy Romance....oooooh....lol
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 11:46 am

Yes. I subscribe. I found I had to be careful or else I would never venture outside of it! LOL Watch out for those run-on books though...
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:30 pm

If it's not on Kindle Unlimited then I'll just buy it.
Back to top Go down
Jaasy

Jaasy

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:05 pm

I well know about "buying it"! Those dang Penguin Books are 12,13, and 14.99 and that on Kindle. And you know those are the ones I'm stuck on! LOL
Back to top Go down
MsEsquivel
Admin
MsEsquivel

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:19 pm

Lol...right! Get you hooked...then have chasing that high. Lololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get reading y'all   Let's get reading y'all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's get reading y'all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge Central :: Sip & Read Book Club :: Read any good books lately?-
Jump to: